Monday, April 17, 2006

 

Arrived Safely in Virginia


Hello! I made it to Virginia safely. Since Kelly's Uncle Larry has a computer, I thought I would blog about my adventures here for the next week. He helps me type, though. My flat fingers keep slipping through the keys!

I am glad to be out of that envelope! This was a long trip. Strasburg, Virginia is 815 miles away from Madison! Of course, I have traveled so much now that I am pretty much used to it.

It looks like it should be a fun week. We are in the northern part of Virginia, and we are very close to the Blue Ridge Mountains. It is quite beautiful here.

Well, that's all for now - I'm pretty tired. Tomorrow, I'll find out a little more about where I am staying.

PS - Click here to learn more about Virginia. You may find some of my Flat Stanley friends there, too!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?