Tuesday, April 18, 2006

 

Backstage at the Theater

Have you ever seen a play? It turns out that what you see is only half of what's going on!

Today, Larry took me backstage to show me how a play works.



That's me in the make-up room. This is where Larry gets into his costume for the
play. He has to look older than he actually is, so he also uses this room to put
some white, gooey stuff in his hair that makes it look gray. Ychhh!



That's Natalie. She runs the show behind the scenes, making sure that we have all of the things we need and that we are wearing the right costumes.

There are so many other people - a person to make sure the lights come on, a person
to run the sound. They even have someone running puppets in the show.

I learned quite a bit today! Tomorrow sounds exciting, though. Larry did a movie
and he has to go do some work on that. He said I can come along.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?